Eli Cranor is a writer of fiction. His work deals with football, time, Air-Max 95s, horse races, public schools, wheelchairs, death, dirty Santas, Sweden, caves, praise bands, and how all those things have congealed together to form his life. He writes from Arkansas where he lives with his wife and daughter.
- Forthcoming: "Labor Day," 2017, Arkansas Review, Print
- "Superman," 2017, Across the Margin, Online
- "Long Shadows in the Almost Fall, " 2017, Eclectica Magazine (Video)
- "Five Minutes," 2017, New Pop Lit
- “Slide,” 2016, Every Writer, Online
- “The Hero and the Goat,” 2009, Foliate Oak, Online
- “The Pard Within,” 2009, The Dead Mule School of Southern Literature, Online
In winged speed no motion shall I know.