Eli Cranor writes from Arkansas where he lives with his wife and daughter. At one point he could throw a football nearly seventy yards, now he just writes about it, and other things.
- Forthcoming: "Labor Day," 2017, Arkansas Review, Print
- "Superman," 2017, Across the Margin (Video)
- "Long Shadows in the Almost Fall, " 2017, Eclectica Magazine (Video)
- "Five Minutes," 2017, New Pop Lit
- “Slide,” 2016, Every Writer
- “The Hero and the Goat,” 2009, Foliate Oak
- “The Pard Within,” 2009, The Dead Mule School of Southern Literature
In winged speed no motion shall I know.